Achieving Cisco CCNA Security certification confirms that you have the associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks.
Cisco CCNA Security Certification
With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
A valid CCENT or a valid CCNA Routing and Switching or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
210-260 IINS Implementing Cisco Network Security
CCNA Security certification is valid for three years. To recertify, you must pass one of the following before your certification expiration date:
- Any current associate-level exam except the ICND1 exam.
- Any current 642-XXX professional-level or any 300-XXX professional-level exam.
- Any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams or any 650 online exams).
- Any current CCIE written exam.
- The current CCDE Written Exam or current CCDE Practical Exam.
- The Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview and the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.
It-Dumps has valid Cisco CCNA Security certification dumps, you can try It-dumps 210-260 real dumps for the CCNA Security certification. Any questions, please contact us by mail: email@example.com.